Most of Perth’s top sights and points of interest are within easy reach of City Quarters on Brewer, thanks to our fantastic central location. Take some time to review our main highlights and links below, to assist with planning your trip.
- Stroll, cycle or cruise along the beautiful Swan River and visit the Swan Bells
- Visit the spectacular Elizabeth Quay waterfront precinct
- Hop across to South Perth on the ferry and stroll along the foreshore with magnificent views of Perth CBD
- Spend a day on Rottnest Island (get the ferry from Barrack St Jetty, Fremantle or Hillarys Boat Harbour)
- Visit Fraser Avenue for wonderful panoramic views of the city and relax in Kings Park & Botanic Garden
- Spend some time at Perth Cultural Centre visiting the Art Gallery, Museum, Old Gaol, State Library, PICA
- Have a walk around the bustling inner city suburb of Northbridge, a frequent venue for indoor and outdoor events, and home to Perth’s Chinatown precinct
- Partake in some retail therapy at Murray and Hay Street Malls, lined with many great stores, arcades and boutiques
- Take a guided tour of The Perth Mint and learn about Western Australia’s gold industry
- Enjoy a city sightseeing bus tour (hop on – hop off) for a glimpse of Perth’s main attractions
- Embark on a free public art walk around Perth and surrounds
- Have some family fun at Adventure World, Scitech, Perth Zoo, Caversham Wildlife Park and the Aquarium of Western Australia
- Take a day trip to the Perth Hills and explore the townships and walking trails with many scenic look outs and picnic spots
- Visit nearby National Parks such as Avon Valley, John Forrest, Serpentine, Yanchep, Beelu and Kalamunda
- Wine, dine and explore the heritage trail of Swan Valley, WA’s oldest growing wine region
- Discover the pristine coastline and amazing beaches of the Sunset Coast, from Cottesloe to Two Rocks
- Head an hour south of Perth to Mandurah for a scenic canal cruise and watch the wild dolphins play
- Take a trip to the beautiful Penguin Island at Shoalwater Bay to see rare sea lions, pelicans, ospreys and little penguins!
- Get the train to Fremantle for a whole host of things to see and do – markets, Fremantle Prison, Bathers Beach, historic buildings, micro breweries, boutique shops, maritime museum, Fishing Boat Harbour and the famous Cappuccino Strip!